Saturday, February 9, 2008

Caleb Got Stapled!

It was funny when Caleb had to be the one to get his head stapled a week after I had my stitches removed from my leg. I just couldn't believe it when I observed an opening on the back of his head with blood all over his hair. He fell through the trampoline net opening right to the cement floor. I knew Caleb would have to get the wound stitched up so I took him to the ER. Caleb is fine now, and he was very happy to get candy right after we left the ER. I was lucky to have my boys for not being injured for as long as when they were little, like not having stitches or any broken bones. Sadly, Caleb was the first. I expected that Timothy would be the first since he was the risky one. Timothy was not afraid of anything! I do hope that Caleb's injury will be the last for a very, very long time for the rest of us.

No comments: