Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas 2008


I placed this blog on http://www.tipjunkie.com/ for the Christmas 2008 Virtual Home Tour. This is what I posted. It's a great site to get some great ideas and creavtivity from others.

Welcome to my home and take a peek!


Our front porch...



Closer look, got these garlands and the rest from Robert Crafts for 60% off.





Most of the decorations you find here are from Robert Crafts. Love that place!


Our foyer...

O Tuscany tree...




I got these decorations at Interior Elements and Robert Crafts for the tree last year.












lights out...
Dining room... all decorated for the holidays


Dicken's village & a large candy cane...

























O another Christmas tree...


Santas I used for this tree... of course, I didn't forget about "Believe"























Family room...



Our kitchen...
Little wreaths placed on stools & Christmas dishes...






Thank you for taking the tour of my home. I would love to take a peek of your homes and get some wonderful ideas from all of you!


Merry Christmas to you all!


1 comment:

Carrick family said...

Your house is beautiful!!! You will have to help me decorating my house! Cute xmas card!