Saturday, February 26, 2011

What we have been doing with the rest of year 2010?

Timothy received his Aaronic Priesthood. Grandma and Grandpa Thorne and Grandma and Grandpa Cluff were there for his blessing. He's growing up! (July 2010)



Moosehorn Camp for a week with the Thornes and the Sawyers. Where did Josh go? Was he stuck? (August 2010)


















 I crocheted this dress while camping at Moosehorn. It was for my cousin who had her first baby girl. That was the first I made it into a dress. I also made two pair of booties for two of my cousins. I used to crochet often in the past when Timothy and Josh were babies. I'm surprised that I still remember how to do it after all these years.


 
We went to Priest Lake, Idaho for a week to spend time with our good friends. We had a wonderful time. Timothy and Josh kneeboarded for the first time and they were able to do the 360 degree trick while kneeboarding! (August 2010)

Fishing at Silver Lake. Caleb caught a fish! (August 2010)




First Day of School. Timothy started Junior High that year. Josh is in 4th and Caleb is in kindergarten.






Boys all dressed up for the pictures. We had our pictures taken with the entire Cluff family at the Timpangoes temple. Benson (Brady's last brother of the family) and Albree were married on September 18 which is also my birthday! They do make a cute couple. Albree looked real beautiful on her wedding day! Sorry, I had to steal the last two pictures from Valerie and Michelle from their blogs, I didn't have any. :) (Sept. 2010)


Timothy and Josh played football for the season. (Fall 2010)



Our Halloween costumes...Brady was the baby and I was the flapper. Timothy and Josh were samurais, it was tough to make these samurai pants because there was no pattern for it anywhere. Caleb was the black ninja.

We had Thanksgiving dinner at our house with the Thornes and the Sawyers on Thanksgiving Day. The next day, we spent Thanksgiving and early Christmas with the Cluffs. We exchanged gifts, hit the pinata, watched a family slideshow, and did the nativity scene. For the Christmas program, Timothy played the piano and Josh did his famous magic trick to show everyone. 
Caleb's 6th Birthday



We got a new pom for Christmas. We named her "Cookie". We love having her!

1 comment:

Cathy Holt said...

Love this "review of 2010" post. I am more wanting to come and hang out with you because it seems you got lot of interesting topics to chat about. I love crocheting, but not that skilled yet but I have been crocheting on and off since I was 6 yrs old. I got a couple of show quality pomeranians. 3 girls, one of them is pregnant and expecting to deliver in late mid of may. Lets get together soon!