Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Guess what I got?

A pink eye! *Arrgh* I'm sure my eye looks great with my Valentine blog. I did not even know where I got it, hopefully not from you guys at the Texas Roadhouse. From what I know, pink eye is very contagious. I first noticed that there was something wrong with my eye when I was working in the nursery on the next day and thought it was just the dryness. I'm not trying to infect these kids, and I do really hope that none of these darling kids get that from me. I just didn't realize it til I arrived home from church when I figured that it was definitely pink eye. I read that it usually takes seven to ten days in order for it to go away. I hope it'll heal quick.

1 comment:

Thacker said...

Hey what do you know, we have pink eye too. Allie woke up this morning with it and had to stay home from school today. I took her to the doctor this morning and she gave her some antibiotic eye drops and said she wont be contagious after 24 hours of taking the medicine. so no school tomorrow either. What a bummer. Sorry you have it and hope you get better and that no one else gets it.