Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fun in the Sun

Last Saturday, Chris and Nelson decided they wanted to rent out a boat to go boating up at Deer Creek for the day. They asked us to get one, too, but all the boats were booked. One of the rentals said that they had two wave runners available so we got them. We and the boys had a great time up there boatin', sunbathin', and playin' in the water. Brady was out on the water most of the day while I sunbathed, since I wanted to get a nice tan before going on a vacation with Brady on this upcoming August. I only got to use the wake board several times. We weren't sunburned as bad because I wanted to be sure they had plenty of sunscreen and including myself. It helps!

















Surf boys chillin' out for the camera


















Joshua and mom ridin' on the wave runner


















Having a blast!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow- looks like you and the guys had a lot of fun Alyssa!! I hope you got nice and tan!!

Carrick family said...

Hey, I found your blog through Nance Macedone. your family are a cute family!! Gosh, your boys sure look like Brady. I hope you guys are doing great! Tell Brady hi for me!