Thursday, March 20, 2008

Picture Tag

1. Check out this picture...it's not our engagement picture! It was taken the time before Brady left for his mission. We were sweethearts at that time. My mom wanted to have our picture taken, so our picture taken by a professional. It does look like we were getting married, but not so true. Don't we look so young?












2. Here's our wedding picture. We were married on August 19, 1997, approximately 4 months after Brady returned from his mission. We were sealed for all time and eternity and so in love on that day. I left all my wedding albums at my parent's house inside the safe, despite this picture was the only one I had at my house. I needed to get a few out so I could hang them up on my walls. Our friends said that we looked like that we just came out from heaven, of course, with the whiteness we were wearing.
3. It's our honeymoon picture of us at Disney World. We both had an incredible time down in Florida and had lots of "fa la la". This picture was a great memoir for us because it was just us before having the children. I ended up being pregnant the next month right after the trip. Look at the Cinderella's castle all decorated like a birthday cake for the Magical Kingdom's 25th anniversary. Sweet!









4. We went to New York for a mini vacation to see the sights and visit Brady's old friends from his mission. We went to the World Trade Center and got our picture taken inside the building. It was only a year later when the two airplanes crashed into the WTC on September 11th, 2001. I just couldn't believe my eyes when this happened. I remembered going inside the store, museum, bathroom, and rode on the elevator to the top at that very same building. Now that it was all gone and it would never be the same. We would never forget.


5. Our trip to the Cayman Islands (2/2000), our first scuba diving trip and also saw the crystal clear waters. Oh, how I loved the ocean with water so clear like you could drink out of it! We saw all these cruise ships (approx 15) on Grand Cayman. We went scuba diving down at Little Cayman and Cayman Brac, little islands by Grand Cayman. From what I heard, Cayman Islands was one of the best places in the world to scuba dive because of the rare deep sea cliffs filled with various sea life. It was quite a sight! We played with the dolphin down at Cayman Brac while scuba diving and Brady got to hang out with the dolphin for a long time. It was one of the most amazing experiences we ever had. I'm optimistic that we'll have the chance to go back to and experience it again near future.

6. Our favorite pictures of our babies...

Timothy on the left was three months old and stood up all by himself! Really, he was supported by the fence which it helped him to stand. Joshua in the middle, was also three months. We decided to curl up his hair just to see what it would look like if he were a girl. He looked so cute! Caleb on the right, six months old, was chilling out and I love on how the way the sunlight hits on his body. The interesting part was that all my three boys doesn't look exactly the same! They all looked different and I wondered where their genes came from. Timothy looked lot like my father when he was young and a bit like me and Brady. Joshua in the middle was the difficult one since he doesn't look like anyone else, but he reminds me little of Carter and Spencer. Caleb looked similar to Benson and also my mom as a baby. Whadda you think?







































7. Our family and all the rest of the Cluff family went up to Wyoming to go on a pioneer trek to pull handcarts. We had to pull the handcarts for a few miles to arrive camp and back. It was a wonderful experience for us and got our picture taken with the clothes we wore like the pioneers did decades ago. I was preggy with my third during that time. We honor these pioneers and all the challenges they had gone through. It was hard work!








8. We went to scuba diving again with our good friends, Jaime and Ann Wilson, and was the first with friends (10/2005). We all drove down to Los Angeles to a port, where we went on a boat filled with scuba equipment and bedding for us to sleep for two nights. We scuba dived off coast at Catalina Island. The island was so beautiful with its lush greens and saw tons of sea otters and dolphins out there. We never caught a lobster, but we got to hold lobsters received from other divers. We had to watch out their tails because they would snap and your fingers would come off! Just kidding, but it would hurt! Under the sea was filled with sea kelps where you could get stuck easily. Brady and I were stuck in a bed of sea kelps and had to cut kelps to free ourselves. I also got seasick on the way back to the port from being on the boat too long, but other than that, the trip was fantastic!

9. FAMILIES CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER... finally, we got our family picture taken at the San Diego temple. I didn't think we ever had any family pictures with any of the temples that was just us. We shall treasure it always!






10. Brady's mistress, the snowmobile, down below. He got so thrilled when winter had arrived and would go snowmobiling just about every weekend. I didn't think he would ever let it go. That was the picture of Brady riding on his snowmobile, to show off.


I tag everybody who reads this blog and has not been tagged yet! You'll need to paste 10 favorite pictures and explain why.

3 comments:

michellecluff said...

I love that you call Brady's snowmobile his "mistress". That's great! You guys look so young back in the day. Great pictures!

Unknown said...

Love your pictures! Great memories!!

Jaime and Ann said...

So much fun looking at your pictures! It was good to see you guys last weekend and it made us want to come back to stay a little bit longer. We also would like to see your house the next time we are in town. Knowing you, we already know it's absolutely beautiful!

By the way, your wedding dress was pretty!