Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Two days ago was Easter, and guess what? My kids found out that the Easter Bunny was not real! I was grinning so wide when they suspected that. I couldn't conceal emotions very well. The boys didn't care whether if the bunny was real or not, but they still had us. *wink* The boys had a superb time getting all these treats. I hid candy inside our house, although, we didn't have the grass yet but maybe next year. Brady took the boys out to the park while I hid the eggs and made some wonderful dinner for our family. We did have Easter with the Cluffs the Saturday before. They did the hunt, ate lunch, and the boys played paintball while I went shopping afterwards. Easter was a good time for our family to get together and remember Jesus. He died for us so that we may return to our families in heaven afterlife if we were righteous. Sometimes people took Easter for granted, therefore, it was significant for us to remember Christ and his resurrection.
Click to play EASTER 2008

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have never done the Easter Bunny, because it doesn't make any sense- we give them Easter Baskets, and they have egg hunts, but we try to emphasize to them the real reason we celebrate!

Simma11 said...

i always love the outfits you have picked out for the boys for easter each year!!! So CUTE!!!

Simma11 said...

PS- the easter bunny came to jeff but he didnt come to me... Funny how that happens...

Mom of Elder Stimpson said...

Just read your comments on my blogspot! Wow. that is so fabulous. I will have to tell Clint that. It is twice that the Cluff boys and Stimpson boys are in MTC at same time Ha ha.