Monday, March 10, 2008

Sorry, I haven't blogged for a month. I have been busy with everything. I'll try to post anything that happened during the past weeks.

Timothy got a horrible toothache last Friday. It was very painful for
Timothy to bear. Notice from the picture on the right, his left face was
all swollen. I took him to the emergency dentist and he couldn't find anything what was wrong with his tooth. The dentist told me that he would have to pull his tooth out if it kept hurting for more than several days. Yesterday, the swelling on his face had diminished. Now that today is Monday, Timothy's tooth is doing much better and he'll keep his tooth after all!

Last week, my father took our whole family to go skiing/snowboarding for three days up at Snowbird. We stayed at the Cliff Lodge where you could ski in and out of that lodge. That was one of the nicest amenities the hotel had. Joshua took ski school for three days and he was a much better skier than Timothy. Joshua loved to ski and he could ski all day til close. Timothy and Joshua could go most of the blue runs and few black runs. Timothy didn't want to take ski school, but decided to take snowboarding school at the same time Brady and I took snowboarding classes. Timothy does snowboarding pretty well, maybe a little better than I did. Brady was a great snowboarder. Brady went up to the mountain after our class and he made it. Brady fractured his rib when he had this nasty fall and would take a while for it to heal itself. I still had to learn. I just barely learned how to do the turns when the class ended. I guess it was easier on the guys to learn than we women do. When we arrived home, Brady and I were sooooo sore for several days. It was quite a workout and we maybe lost about 5lbs, but we gained all that back when we ate so much. Let me tell you guys, the restaurants up at Snowbird were way much better than any other places I ate. They had the best steaks, hamburgers, and even sushi. Pricey, though, but it was worth it! We had a blast at Snowbird!




In the past two weeks, I started school at UVSC. It has been two years I had not been in school. I'm taking one class in Microstation. It's similar to AutoCad, but with a different software. This class is not too bad, but it requires me to do my homework at school, not at home. It takes more time, but fortunately, it'll be for only two months.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute Pictures Alyssa! I had no idea you have a blog, I love it!! Of course you can look at my blog any time, that is why we have it, to keep touch with our friends and family!

I love your ski pictures! I keep thinking one of these years we'll take the boys... we'll see!!

Mom of Elder Stimpson said...

You can give me a mini-lesson on skiing. My family will be more likely to go sledding or tubbing than skiing, though. Once when my kids are better ... Ha.

NickandCorie said...

you guys are always having to much fun I love you blog